August, 16 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm / Pärnu mnt 69, 3 floor, Tallinn
Heart Sounds – Celtic harp and gongs
Join us on this relaxing sound journey with beautiful music of Celtic harp, gongs and other string instruments
Sound therapy is a unique method that allows you to get rid of all kinds of stresses and blocks on a physical, emotional and energy levels. It helps start internal self-healing processes, as there are similar processes in the human body during a sound session to those occurring during a full night rest, as well as the hormonal and nervous systems get restored, and the brain waves slow down to theta and delta levels.
You can significantly improve your state of health, and first of all, level the emotional state, repose and relax. Besides, it is the incomparable pleasure!
🎶 GONG is one of the eldest instruments on our planet and has been through ages revered due to its ability to broaden the mind and help the listeners to reach these cognitive fields that are unreachable in our ordinary life. The subtle sounds accompanying the major tone – the overtones – have a capacity to synchronise the work of two brain hemispheres resulting in clearer mind and sharper thinking process.
Possible influences of a sound session:
– Giving lightness and clarity of thought, and a sense of renewal,
– Ensuring deep and complete relaxation,
– Releasing stress and mitigating chronic fatigue,
– Restoring lost tranquility,
– Neutralizing fears, increased anxiety, etc.,
– Normalizing physiological processes in the body: i.e. blood circulation, breathing, digestion, brain activity, etc.
– Withdrawing spasms and various painful sensations,
– Harmonizing the energy body,
– Giving a healthy and deep sleep.
Master of ceremonies:
Lilia Märtmaa and Tamara Apsalon
€18, payment in cash at site.
It is advisable to book places via phones / viber / whatsapp +372 559 30 551, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sun August. 16 at 19:00
Pärnu mnt street 69, T1 entrance, bell nr 20; 3 floor, in dance studio Koit hall
web page in English: http://www.helid.ee/eng/