July, 5 @ 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm / Pärnu mnt 69, 3 floor, Tallinn
The Full Moon sound journey
The Sacred Feminine
🌝 Join us on this Full Moon Eve for relaxing sound journey in the search of abundance and sacred feminine.
Feminine and masculine energies are normal part of every human being and daily life. Each one of us has our own unique set of both energies and keeping them in balance is one of our most important tasks. With balanced energies life gets easy and out healthy balance is reflected back to us from our environment in the form of fluent communications, success, happy relationships and abundance.
The Full Moon concert is dedicated to awakening and balancing our feminine energies. With the help of Moon Gong, harmonious Tibetan singing bowls, live singing and various other instruments we will delve deeply into the frequencies of the Moon enhancing abundance and good relationships in our life.
🎶 GONG is one of the eldest instruments on our planet and has been through ages revered due to its ability to broaden the mind and help the listeners to reach these cognitive fields that are unreachable in our ordinary life. The subtle sounds accompanying the major tone – the overtones – have a capacity to synchronise the work of two brain hemispheres resulting in clearer mind and sharper thinking process.
Possible influences of a sound session:
– Giving lightness and clarity of thought, and a sense of renewal,
– Ensuring deep and complete relaxation,
– Releasing stress and mitigating chronic fatigue,
– Restoring lost tranquility,
– Neutralizing fears, increased anxiety, etc.,
– Normalizing physiological processes in the body: i.e. blood circulation, breathing, digestion, brain activity, etc.
– Withdrawing spasms and various painful sensations,
– Harmonizing the energy body,
– Giving a healthy and deep sleep.
Master of ceremonies:
Lilia Märtmaa and Denis Vinogradov
€18, payment in cash at site.
It is advisable to book places via phones / viber / whatsapp +372 559 30 551, or e-mail email@example.com.
Sun July, 5 at 20:00
Pärnu mnt street 69, T1 entrance, bell nr 20; 3 floor, in dance studio Koit hall
web page in English: http://www.helid.ee/eng/